This very interesting and funny testimonial is worthwhile reading it:
With summer in full bloom, I sit here on a mooring thinking… What are some things I’ve learned the hard way on this boat? There are more than this but this is what I came up with today. Feel free to share your own if you’re not too proud.
- 5- Everyone has a different opinion in this world of sailing.
- 4- If you don’t put the drain plugs in, the boat sinks!
- 3- Reef isn’t just the name of the restaurant down the street.
- 2- The plan HAS to be flexible.
- 1- People need direction even if it means telling them to do nothing.
Doesn't it look like interesting?